The new Vaypor 2023 comes with the latest developments from Bont Cycling. The Vaypor 2023 is for the rider who demands it all as it is designed to deliver the absolute best in performance.
This presents a huge opportunity to create new Bont Cycling lovers and reignite the passion from existing riders. Built around an all-new anatomical design, the Vaypor delivers the best performance with a reimagined fit and feel for new levels of comfort and energy transfer.
Built around a lower profile hand-made unidirectional carbon fiber base, the Vaypor gives a comfortable feeling for new riders with a ‘slide and ride’ fit and feel. Thanks to its redesigned chassis, the Vaypor 2023 is designed to feel lightweight and ultra-comfortable straight out of the box so riders can reach their maximum from the very first ride.
We’re calling this one “Bont Cycling for every rider” because it truly is a shoe that when you try it you instantly feel like it’s the shoe for you. The Vaypor simply works immediately and will undoubtedly become a favourite to lot’s of cyclists.
Most of the sizes and colors are in stock. However, some sizes might take a little more to be delivered. Feel free to ask for delivery time.
- Cycling without pain: the anatomical perfection of Bont Cycling’s last to ensure correct fit.
- Pull & push efficiently: move your legs, feet and shoes efficiently, as one unit.
- All energy in one carbon chassis: this shoe is made out of one entire carbon chassis, which devides the energy all over your feet.
- Extremely light shoes: only 200gr
- Fully heat moldable: if needed, you can customise your fit by heat molding your shoe.
- Built around a lower profile hand-laid unidirectional carbon fiber base.
- Redesigned chassis.
- All-new anatomical design accommodating to a greater range of foot types and shapes.
- Using the highest quality carbon fiber from Toray of Japan.
- Cobra9 innersole.
- Only weighs 200 grams.
- 100% carbon fiber construction utilising hand-laid unidirectional carbon from Toray of Japan and Bont Cycling’s proprietary heat molding technology.
- Ultralight and supportive Japanese Durolite upper for improved breathability, comfort and performance.
- Comfortable honeycomb fabric liner with lightweight padding and anti-stretch mesh for a cool and comfortable fit across the entire day.
- Industry-leading 3.6mm stack height (sole thickness) for a closer connection to the pedal, more rounded pedal strokes, improved stability and injury prevention.
- Front and rear drainage vents for breathability and water clearance across all-weather conditions.
- Innersole – Bont Cycling by Cobra9 innersole with carbon core and dual-density EVA.
- Sole Guard – Replaceable heel guards with 316 marine grade stainless steel fittings.
- Carbon steel cleat t-nut hardware for longlasting and hassle-free cleat installation and adjustment.
- Two widths with improved foot suitability across different shapes and types: Standard and wide.
- Cleat Mounting: Slotted 3-hole road pedal configuration with alignment grid and grip with increase cleat adjustment forward and rearward, when compared to a fixed hole system.
- BOA Li2 Performance Fit System with dual-dial adjustability for a fast, effortless and precision fit. Backed by a The Boa Guarantee, dials and laces are guaranteed for the life of your shoes.
- Weight – 200 grams (weighed, based on size 42 shoe).
Why choose Reins.cc?
- Ordered before 15:00 = shipped today from the Netherlands.
- Always 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Pay safe with Credit Card and many other European payment options.
- Service from experts, which are always there for you.
- 30 days consideration time for cash back.
best cycling shoe i ever had in 30 years of cycling. they fit my feet straight out of the box. They are so light and stiff. on my First Ride in these it felt like i had them since years. The vaypor+ are great, but these are even better. my white pair was a bit dirty out of the box, but i cleaned them with sneaker cleaner and now its all good. wondering how long they will last, because of the super lightweight.