Semi-custom | Vaypor S Li2
Designed to deliver your best performance ride after ride, the all-new Vaypor S Li2 has received more than just a facelift with the latest BOA® Li2 Fit System providing an even more precise, secure and micro-adjustable fit.
Promising speed, comfort and years of faithful service thanks to its anatomically-correct shaping, heat moldable construction and upgraded 316 marine grade stainless steel cleat t-nuts, the Vaypor S Li2 continues to raise the standard of professional-level road cycling shoes.
Built to meet the rigours of the WorldTour and crafted for those who demand the finest, the all-new Vaypor S Li2 delivers the most biomechanically correct platform currently available.
Should you have rare feet, it is possible to heat mold your shoes and shape it more around your feet (we advise to first try the shoes before considering heat molding).
Why you might need a semi-custom pair:
- One feet is longer than the other.
- Wide feet (double wide).
- Irragular feet.
- Difference left/right feet.
- You like to have your own design.
- You’d like to have a Speedplay sole.
What you can customize:
- Colors and design
- Name embroidery
- BOA colors
2 ways to get your semi-custom pair:
- Place an order and the team will be in touch to confirm your specific requirements and proceed with the measurements.
- Contact us for any modifications to sizing including left-right shoes and unique width requests or other questions.
- Cycling without pain: you will no longer be irritated while you are supposed to be enjoying cycling.
- Pull & push efficiently: move your legs, feet and shoes efficiently, as one unit.
- All energy in one carbon chassis: this shoe is made out of one entire carbon chassis, which devides the energy all over your feet.
- Extremely light shoes: with Durolite upper and faux suede leather inside.
- Fully heat moldable: if needed, you can customise your fit by heat molding your shoe.
- 100% hand-laid unidirectional carbon with proprietary heat molding technology.
- Industry-leading 3.6mm stack height (sole thickness) for a closer connection to the pedal, more rounded pedal strokes, improved stability and injury prevention.
- Weight – 230 grams (size 42).
- Durolite upper supported by an embedded anti-stretch fabric for a consistent fit across the lifetime of the shoes.
- Comfortable faux suede liner with lightweight padding.
- Frontal Air Vents for breathability in all-weather conditions.
- BOA Li2 Performance Fit System with dual-dial adjustability for a fast, effortless and precision fit. Dials and laces are guaranteed for the life of your shoes.
- Innersole – EVA thermo-moldable with built-in inner padding.
- Replaceable heel and toe guards.
- 316 marine grade stainless steel hardware for improved removal and replacement of cleat t-nuts and heel pads.
- Cleat Mounting – Standard 3-hole road pedal configuration with alignment grid and grip. Also available with 4-hole Speedplay sole on request.
Why choose Reins.cc?
- Ordered before 15:00 = shipped today from the Netherlands.
- Always 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Pay safe with Credit Card and many other European payment options.
- Service from experts, which are always there for you.
There are no reviews yet.