Riot + (outlet)
Tip: first select your size, then see what colors are still in outlet for you.
The Riot + is worlds first carbon composite heat moldable cycling shoe for entry level and priced for the masses.
Designed for road cycling it combines Bont’s pro series technical features, its power transfer platform, anatomical shaping with competition grade materials and BOA retention system to create the most technically advanced entry level road cycling shoe.
You are on an entry level and want to enjoy technical pro features? The Riot + is the one to go!
- Cycling without pain: the anatomical perfection of Bont Cycling’s last to ensure correct fit.
- Carbon: composite construction with anti-stretch Microfiber upper.
- Perfect entry level: great combination of an entry level shoe with technical pro features.
- Fully heat moldable: if needed, you can customise your fit by heat molding your shoe.
- Carbon Composite Construction with Microfiber Upper.
- Stack height: 4.8mm.
- Air Vents: ventilations holes through upper and mesh inserts.
- Innersole: comfort.
- Sole Guards: replaceable.
- Fit customisation: Fully heat moldable chassis.
- Cleat Mounting: 3 Hole Look Configuration.
- Closure system: BOA dial and Z form velcro strap.
- Weight: 280 grams.
Why choose Reins.cc?
- Ordered before 15:00 = shipped today from the Netherlands.
- Always 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Pay safe with Credit Card and many other European payment options.
- Service from experts, which are always there for you.
- 30 days consideration time for cash back.
4 reviews for Riot + (outlet)
0 Customer(s) recommended this item
Reviewed by 04 customer(s)
buy my essay
[url=”https://buytopessays.com”]write my essay[/url]
best online essay editing service29 November 2022
custom essays usa
i need help writing a compare and contrast essay27 November 2022
argumentative essay help
[url=”https://buyacademicessay.com”]essay writer cheap[/url]
cheap essays26 November 2022
college essay review services
[url=”https://bestsessays.org”]law essay writing service[/url]
help with essays24 November 2022