Innersoles – Riot
The all-new range of innersoles takes Bont Cycling shoes to the next level. They are designed and manufactured in Australia by Australia’s leading cycling experts Cobra9.
Specifically profiled to match the unique shape of our Riot shoes and perfect for any rider looking to bring a new lease of life to their beloved Bont Cycling shoes.
The Riot Series innersoles are your go-to offering that replaces your included innersoles with a lightweight and supportive upgrade that is ideal for basic support for any foot and arch type.
For those looking for greater arch support, please head over to the Vaypor Series version.
NOTE: Vaypor and Riot Series innersoles feature straight edge shaping and lower stack height for an improved fit inside all Bont Cycling shoes. The width of these innersoles may appear narrower than your current Bont Cycling innersoles which is intentional by design.
Warning: Bont Cycling innersoles must be removed prior to heat molding to avoid damage. Once the shoes are removed from the oven, they can be fitted before placing your feet into the warm shoes.
- Bring a new life to your beloved Bont Cycling shoes.
- Have a comfortable ride with fantastic durability.
- Ideal for basic support for any foot and arch type.
- A lightweight and supportive upgrade.
Riot and Vaypor Series innersoles are compatible across the entire range of Bont Cycling shoes and are suitable for all widths.
- Built with a contoured carbon fiber core.
- Vaypor Series innersoles are wrapped in a dual-density EVA foam cover for a comfortable ride with fantastic durability.
Why choose Reins.cc?
- Ordered before 15:00 = shipped today from the Netherlands.
- Always 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- Pay safe with Credit Card and many other European payment options.
- Service from experts, which are always there for you.
- 30 days consideration time for cash back.