The new gold standard in performance footwear, the Bont Cycling Helix features our race-proven anatomic fit with a reimagined BOA closure system.
Tipping the scales at a competitive 260g per shoe, the true Bont Cycling difference comes via the fully heat moldable chassis and industry-leading 3.6mm stack height.
You think you’re close to the pedal spindle in your current shoes? The Bont Cycling Helix will get you closer. Experience performance and comfort without compromise like never before.
- Cycling without pain: you will no longer be irritated while you are supposed to be enjoying cycling.
- Get closer to your pedal spindle: your feet will work much closer to your pedal spindle, which will increase your performance significantly.
- Pedaling efficiently: this shoe is made out of one entire carbon chassis, which devides the energy all over your feet.
- Extremely light shoes: with Durolite upper and faux suede leather inside.
- Fully heat moldable: if needed, you can customise your fit by heat molding your shoe.
- 100% carbon monocoque chassis with Durolite upper and suede leather liner.
- Stack height – 3.6mm.
- Air Vents – Ventilation via air vents on front bumper and perforated upper
- Innersole – EVA thermo-moldable.
- Sole Guards – Replaceable.
- Padding – Memory foam.
- Fit customisation – Fully heat moldable chassis.
- Cleat Mounting – MM grid plus grip / 3 Hole Look Configuration
- Closure System – BOA Dual Dial Retention System with Kevlar wiring.
- Weight – 260 grams (size 46,5).
- Semi and Full Custom available through MyBonts program.
Why choose Reins.cc?
- Ordered before 15:00 = shipped today from the Netherlands.
- Always 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Pay safe with Credit Card and many other European payment options.
- Service from experts, which are always there for you.
- 30 days consideration time for cash back.
1 review for Helix
01 Customer(s) recommended this item
Reviewed by 01 customer(s)
Great service. After measuring my feets i called a Reins employee who advised me very well about which size I need. Thanks8 December 2020